Saturday, 24 April 2010

OUCH!! Buzz off !

I got bitten on my leg 2 1/2 weeks ago whilst at work. It was very painful and within minutes it was bright red. The swelling and redness never really went down and got worse and eventually I had to go to the Doctors who put me on a weeks course of antibiotics!!! My hubby took two photos with his mobile phone - sorry about the state of my leg as I hadn't been able to re-do my fake tan and my ankle was really swollen and puffy too!!! I am on my 5th day of antibiotics and it is still very painful and poor me is feeling quite sickly. I have no idea what bit me!








2 comments:

  1. Ouch!!!! Were you allergic to the bite or has some awful infection caused most of the problem? It looks so sore!

    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, not sure - think it was a it of both - reaction & infection! It is looking better today and I am not feeling as sick. It certainly paid to me doing any walking last week!! Laura

    ReplyDelete